SRS Microsystems are an established and respected camera equipment supplier. The previous site had reached its limits and SRS subsequently required a new e-commerce site to support their bricks and mortar store in Watford and ultimately grow their online sales higher than ever.
The new site was launched in September 2014 and SRS subsequently saw a record number of sales over Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend in November. In addition the site has also improved their 'offline' processes including order fulfilment and synchronisation with their till system.
- Mobile and Tablet friendly
- Synchronise stock levels with in-store till system
- Live product feeds for Google Shopping and Camera Pricing sites
- Customised brand pages for over 100 popular brands
- Automatically update E-Bay shop with current used product inventory
- Improved customer engagement with abandoned basket emails, post-purchase email reviews
- Search engine optimised pages detailing special offers
- Managed customer gift card system
- Automatic Printing of sales orders as they arrive
Using the latest Magento CE platform, Eko UK worked with SRS and CyberTill to provide a centralised stock management system. Orders taken in the shop, on the web site or Ebay all feed back to the master stock database.
The store has exceeded expectations, meets more objectives than initially laid out and continues to evolve each week as new ideas are implemented and data analysed.